Encrygma: SURVEILLANCE FREE SECURE PHONES 2021
Updated: Jul 5
LEAVE NO TRACE
In case you are interested in creating your own secure phone following the advice of Edward Snowden, the first thing you have to do is deactivate or remove the included cameras as per cybersecurity experts. This is because, despite the fact that phone cameras are a great convenience, they also represent a risk to your safety. They can be activated remotely and used to spy on you.
Later, you would have to deactivate or remove the GPS antenna that comes by default in all cell phones. Not only does it follow you everywhere, but it can also help the government or cybercriminals to track your location remotely.
Finally, you must deactivate or remove the microphone that comes with your cell phone. To be able to talk on the phone, you will need to wear a headset with a built-in microphone. This way, your microphone will only be activated when you are actually calling someone on the phone and cannot be activated remotely or used to spy on you.
You can find many videos on the internet that explain how to do all this, you just have to look for the instructions for your type of smartphone. Similarly, any phone repair shop in your area can do it for you.
DigitalBank Vault advantages other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD, No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only
3. Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else
4. Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithms for each individual client
9. Includes 20 Licenses to Install, that you can distribute to your network of contacts
10. Working on Android Smartphones and Windows PC
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com