Encrochat, Blackberry, Katim, K-iPhone, Bittium Tough Mobile 2C Alternatives 2021
Updated: Jul 5
What are the best alternatives for Encrochat and similar ”secure“ encrypted cellphone?
After the Encrochat hack , a lot of people that require total privacy over their communications, clearly understood that they just can’t trust anyone out there .
When you put your most confidential information in the hands of a third party, you cannot really control if and when this data will be leaked .
LEAVE NO TRACE
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. SKY ECC, Phantom Secure, Encrochat
and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of € 5000 Euro.
No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed.
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging,
audio calls, file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of
Encryption Algorithms for each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology:
The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com
Try for 30 days ( free of charge) the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption System . Transform any Android device or Windows Laptop into an Unbreakable Encryption Machine
If you need absolute secrecy over your database storage and classified information, we urge you to contact DigitalBank Vault at info@DigitalBankVault.com or visit this page for additional information: https://www.digitalbankvault.com/the-digitalbank-vault-encryption
How the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption Device works ? Video presentation on the below link:
The DigitalBank Vault Team
Make no mistakes about it, as long as you need to trust a third party that creates for you the encryption keys and that all encrypted communications is passing through their servers, you are completely compromised!