Encrypted Smartphones: are they secure?
Updated: Jul 5
Lately we learned that two main companies in the field of “secure encrypted phones “ has been hacked by the authorities, according to what the police said. We are not saying that it’s a bad thing that authorities has succeeded to break their encryption systems, because it’s of course necessary to fight the organized crime and prevent them from using encryption for covering their illegal activities. What we are trying to say is that this encryption of Encrochat and Sky ECC , has been cracked, and those are the bad news . So how a legitimate person or company that really needs to secure their privacy, can trust all those “secure encrypted communications devices” ?
The honest answer is one : they should not !! And why we are saying that? Those encrypted phones are passing all your communications through their own servers . They say that it’s end to end encrypted (by them) and they cannot read the content sent through their secure servers, so how comes the authorities can read all the encrypted data on their servers ? No matter if they cracked the encryption or the company itself provided the authorities , free entrance to their servers ... either way, your secured communications had been extracted not encrypted! Don’t trust any secure communication provider that handle your confidential communications through their own servers and creates and manage for you the encryption keys!
LEAVE NO TRACE
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs.
all other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of $ 5000 USD. No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only.
Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else.
Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging, audio calls,
file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithmsfor each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology: The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com
How the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption Device works ? Video presentation on the below link:
Sincerely, The DigitalBank Vault Team