SKY ECC Competitors, Resellers and Alternatives 2021.
Updated: Jul 5
LEAVE NO TRACE
DigitalBank Vault advantages Vs. SKY ECC and other 'secure communication devices'
1. One-lifetime fee of € 5000 Euros. No annual subscription fees.
2. Encryption Keys generated by the user only. Encryption Keys never stored in the device used or anywhere else. Encryption Keys never exchanged with the communicating parties.
3. No SIM Card needed
4. Unlimited text messaging, audio and video messaging, audio calls, file transfers, file storage.
5. "Air-Gapped" Offline Encryption System not connected to the Internet.
6. No Servers involved at any given time, completely autonomous system.
No third parties involved.
7. No registration of any kind - 100% anonymous without username/password.
No online Platform or Interfaces.
8. Unique, Personal, Dedicated Set of Encryption Algorithms for each individual client.
Totally Private Encryption System.
9. Air Gap Defense Technology: The Only Offline Communication System in the World.
10. Working cross-platform on Android Smartphones ( No SIM Cards Needed)
and Windows PC ( for office work)
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com
Try for 30 days ( free of charge) the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption System . Transform any Android device or Windows Laptop into an Unbreakable Encryption Machine
How the DigitalBank Vault SuperEncryption Device works ? Video presentation on the below link:
The DigitalBank Vault Team
SKY ECC as well as other 'so-called' Encrypted phones are always based on third-party servers, where all your encrypted communications are channeled through. All the suppliers of encrypted phones will state the same: we have zero knowledge" about the content of your communications and we are not able to decipher the encrypted information passing through our servers.
Is it true? Maybe...not sure. All those 'encrypted phones' are creating for you the encryption keys, used for encrypting your communications. Those devices also store and manage your encryption keys. But who is the real originator of those keys? Again, the "third party" is the real one in charge of creating your encryption keys! If they really want they can access those keys and decipher all your communications passing on their own servers!
So do you trust those third-party providers so much? At DigitalBank Vault we do not believe in " zero-knowledge", we only believe in " zero trust" which means trust nobody, anytime. Do not expect to let others safeguard your most classified secrets!
When you put in the hands of strangers your top-level confidential data, do not be surprised that one day all your info will be hacked. Look what happened lately with 'encrypted phones' like Encrochat and SKY ECC. Authorities, in a way or another, accessed their servers and extracted all the info in its 'not encrypted form. At least this is what the Police are stating.
Make no mistakes about it, the authorities are making an amazing job with those hacks, exposing criminals and maybe even terrorists, but the fact is one: they clearly accessed the 'secure servers' of those encrypted phone providers and extracted all the communications!
We sell only and exclusively and officially, through a regular KYC process, to leading companies, law firms, accountants, and known organizations, but if criminals have been hacked by the Police, this means that also legitimate companies can be hacked by hacking teams and cybercriminals.
Are you sure that you want your company's secrets to be compromised by hackers, just because you were naive enough to put your data in the hands of a third party?
Think about it, and consult with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the DigitalBank Vault Encryption System work?
Watch the videos: https://www.digitalbankvault.com/the-digitalbank-vault-videos